2.14.2005

Happy February fourteenth.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Happy Valentine's Day to Blog land. That's me sitting and eating a box of chocolates. mmmmm

Valentine's Day? Does anyone care? Maybe a wife or a gf waiting for some kind obligatory gift. People feeling sad on Valentine's Day? I really just don't get it? It is a consumer holiday and yet we all march around like little ants purchasing things to prove what? To prove that we love and care for someone? how silly really. Think about it. I imagine there are quite few gf/wife abusers out there purchasing their obligatory Valentine gift at this very moment .

I think that it might be a good idea to start showing people you care about that you care a bout them all year long and I think Valentine's Day should be banned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home