2.21.2005

Hunter S Thompson: May be rest in peace.

Hunter S Thompson: May be rest in peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. We were somewhere round Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I can remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded, maybe you should drive..." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard would see them soon enough. Hunter S Thompson. guardian uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home