3.16.2005

Lazy Week

It has been a long week and it will get longer when I get back, for now however I am taking a break in Puerto Rico with my bitches (go girlfriends). I am saying that because they are sitting right behind me and unfortunately one of them is sporting a severe sun burn and I am only hoping that the rum in this drink, (some sick sweet drink), will help some. I think that Deb, my roommate, forgot the Bull Frog. I decided to come down and spend break here as it is more relaxing then going to some unknown place and partying all week. I never could get into that scene and as my father will be down here working less then one year longer I thought I would take advantage of the house and the sea and the peace and quiet. Luckily for us my father left today for Argentina until Saturday so we have the house all to ourselves. I did not get here in a timely fashion due to Deb being held up in NY as her father came into town. Arrived early Monday instead of late Sunday as planned so I have not had a whole lot of rest as yet and am just catching up on the news after a long week of nothing but books and photo projects and reading and�����you get the drift. Whining is not usually my specialty but I like a little whine every now and again. I think were going to go body boarding tomorrow or the next day, haven�t decided where to go yet but I have the jeep so I can drive anywhere on the island. I have not been in the ocean in a while and am not very good and do not want to have a long paddle. I wanted to go to a place called Jobos as it is probably the best bet for us but I hear the locals get mean and want the waves. I have a friend who last week dared to go to Sandy Beach in Oahu , which I hear can be pretty tough on non local body boarders, though and did not get beat up so this in minor compared to that. If we don�t go there maybe Shore Island but whatever we will be up at dawn to decide. Wish us luck and pray we don�t drown. I refuse to sit on my ass all week by the ocean and or pool and drink or lay in the sun that has got to be quite the most boring thing I can think of. I think everyone can handle it except maybe Gill�s, my long time friend from way back, friend Alison, we�ll see. Wish us luck, siesta time. Back to my regular stuff after break when I can actually get to a newspaper or two and find out what is actually happening in the rest of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Go MSU Mavericks! For my sake...cuz nobody roots for them outside of Mankato, MN.

3/18/2005 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://yinrasmf.com/qoov/lunt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ihihswof.com/fkrx/htnw.html]Cool site[/url]

11/13/2006 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://yinrasmf.com/qoov/lunt.html | http://fnxyyphi.com/fchy/vnwu.html

11/13/2006 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home