3.26.2005

wanna be dirty girl celebrates Easter

Yeah, I am in Providence celebrating Easter with my parents despite the fact that I would rather be in NY doing what I usually do there. Don't ask me what that is as it is top secret and I don't want to be killed. No kidding the NYU Mafia is brutal. I am a coward to be sure. I have yet to fully explain to my parents that I have serious doubts as to the existence of the great JC. I mean I am fairly certain he existed but as to what he exactly was well the jury is still out. You can't really get into this with my parents despite their liberal exterior they prefer to pretend there are no other religious alternatives that exist for their family. My brother likes to believe as he for some reason thinks; I am sure although he has never told me so, that by believing and asking for forgiveness all his past sins will be forgiven and he will be saved go to heaven and be cool with the powers that be. I have never for a moment believed any of this hog wash. I believe that there is a deity of some kind but that for all intents and purposes we answer to ourselves in the long run. If you are lacking in self then in my opinion you are in trouble. But I will go to church tomorrow and eat an Easter dinner and not disturb the harmony by not mentioning to them that it is all a bunch of ...bull cocky, cowardly to be sure but much less upsetting to the stomach. I stand by my stance that if one really believed one would not be so hesitant to let Terry Schivo go.

Oh one last comment. Bobby Fischer? Come on please. Justice for all even hate filled anti-Semites.

My mother gave my brother an attache but it is more like a Euro man purse. Saying it will be good for him when he graduates and head to grad school and works this summer at marketing firm here in Providence. Living in NY I am not new to the man purses of course but it is rather fun letting my brother know how cool his man purse is and how it will fit in quite well in Providence. :)

I can be so immature. Family does that to me. Ta for now this wanna be dirty girl is out for the evening. Let�s see if Providence has anything on NY.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, I was just checking old comments on my site... who are you?

send me an IM at 'russianjew'

-- Gary He, www.sadmensclub.com

3/26/2005 11:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bloggy is getting a little more air time. You have abandoned the commom man. Have I said this before or was that someone else. Probably someone living in Boston.
You think your parents do not know of your general feelings toward religion your wrong.
And you could be a dirty girl you just have to be willing to go there.

3/27/2005 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Michel Johansen said...

hello europeans!!!

my name is Michel.

www.gettoknowmichel.blogspot.com

3/30/2005 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few good ones I have found...

dooce.com

63days.com

3/31/2005 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

yes, 63 days is something else, Alli rocks my world...

but then again, I am a bit of a bore

JQP

3/31/2005 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting, just another reason why I don't really care for europeans. Politics and what is happening in the news effects your life, regardless of if you choose to deal with it or ignore it. How your day went pretty much doesn't affect me or my life. I don't really care who slept with whom and how your work day went.

Have fun Europeans, thanks for not caring about freedom, liberties and how your government (of the country you live in) is affecting your lives.

3/31/2005 08:02:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

I can see it both ways to be honest but overall I am fairly political.

4/01/2005 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we can read about the Olsen twins in any magazine or paper.

some of us do blog both about issues and our daily lives--sometimes they intertwine.

I hate Oprah also but should never admit it--that's the ultimate form of not people pleasing!

4/02/2005 11:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://xrespzej.com/dtbi/dxvr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xblzhrun.com/tcwk/qyac.html]Cool site[/url]

11/01/2006 01:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xrespzej.com/dtbi/dxvr.html | http://khlzfhyv.com/wfbt/iyfb.html

11/01/2006 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home