4.06.2005

Cobain, sex and relationships and hair gel and other things to note.

Things to note are as follows: Someone sent me an email and called me an irreverent little bitch. I found out that I was using hair gel to wash my hair for the whole past week and to top it off my bagel had mold on it. I am not worth as much as I had hoped. I am worth $2,533,890.00 on HumanForSale.com Also of note, at least according to some, the eleventh anniversary of Kurt Cobain�s death; I can�t really make a mental note of it and certainly would not have thought it significant except as an prime example of not to do heroin. Eleven years ago I was eight years old almost nine �I don�t think I listened to Nirvana until well after he had passed into the never land and I certainly think he is just a prime example of the mess we can make if we choose to do so. There are tortured artists and there are tortured artists and I don�t see him as one. It does smell like teen spirit though. Read in a blog: ( sorry I forgot which one) Boy meets girl, boy dines girl, girl and boy go to bed, girl and boy develop relationship. This seems somewhat screwy to me. I mean develop relationship might need to come prior to go to bed. Just a thought. I mean if one wants to go to bed but has no plans to develop relationship that is fine but this was someone blogging about relationships and why they don�t work out and if one should let someone know you were glad to be seeing them etc. I think it perfectly acceptable for people if they choose to go to bed just to go to bed if that is what it is from the beginning but it seems a lot of women out there looking for relationships use the aforementioned model. If you are looking for a relationship I suggest you have one before going to bed. If you are just looking for bed then by all means go to bed but don�t then complain about it not being the relationship you wanted. Is this that hard to understand? Maybe it's just me but having that thing inside you is kind of unappealing if you don't have a relationship with what is connected to it. Not that I know I am not real big on relationships but it is my opinion and I stand by it. Finally: ABC news: Responding to Pope John Paul II's request, the Vatican will depart from centuries-old tradition by ringing bells in addition to sending up white smoke to signal the election of his... what a party animal he was. The real story.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that was exactly her point. I think her point was that she finds a lot of women that are whining about relationships not working out when they if they want a relationship they should develop one first and then do the bed thing. If they just want the bed thing or if they really don't care or can't help themselves then go for it. I see this all the time with my women friends. The sequence automatically in there mind is meet man , bed man , then start relationship with man.
I am responding to comments below because everyone is commenting in the wrong place and I am anal about this kind of thing.

4/06/2005 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

I used to love it when I had two or more hours between classes. I would head back to bed or catch a film or do hell-knows-what. It almost feels like you're ditching, but you're not.

Ah, the good 'ole days.

4/08/2005 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger NIna said...

Well, the hair gel stuff is kinda funny. Hope your skin lived through it :)

4/08/2005 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

It's unfortunate that people aren't original enough to tell/make up their own stories. Still, look on the bright side, the guy must have found your story much better than anything in his life, so that's one-up to you, surely?!? :)

Oh, and I have a funny story to tell; the other day I found out I had been washing my hair with gel for the past 3 days...

4/08/2005 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Yes I hear that hair gell thing is going around.

4/08/2005 08:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://isspqtpc.com/gapq/iamv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oxozxwhs.com/opvf/msdd.html]Cool site[/url]

9/29/2006 03:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://isspqtpc.com/gapq/iamv.html | http://ftscdfjw.com/uedr/yxav.html

9/29/2006 03:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home