4.11.2005

Herpes, and mean old blaghie me.

Random crapola:

Comfortably easy day today. I think most of my classes for next year are set. I wished I had not dropped linguistic this term I have to take it anyway. I�m thinking I better take a nice long nap this summer. One project coming to a close and I can�t wait.

Another blogger was posting about this:

�APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home.�I really have not seen any coverage on it I admit but my comment is basically that if you�re stupid you should not be able to sue over it.

The above prompted one of my roommates to look around on line for information on herpes etc.; she is like that, she gets on these tangents. Anyhow, she comes up with a message board with the likes of this posted.

http://www.funky.co.uk/board/showtopic/27021

Now granted the board is based in the UK but there is enough of the same thing around based in the good old USA. . My thought is brief. If you can�t write properly you probably shouldn�t be making inquiries of that type anyway.

�yea u hear loads of stuf thou ! and its hard 2 no wots true n aint true rily.�

My favorite:

�Plus if you continue to swallow the 'substances' then it does accually in fact increase your chances of becomming pregant belive it or not later on in life, as you body builds up a imunity to it therefore making your own body more subseptable to it.�

Taken off Yahoo News.

By LAURIE KELLMAN, Associated Press Writer WASHINGTON - Police on Monday tackled and forcibly dragged away a man dressed in black and carrying two suitcases who had stationed himself in front of the west side of the U.S. Capitol.

Is there no proof reading ?

I am cold and can�t think of one good reason to be writing here today.

Not wanting to become like those mean old blaghie people I am retiring to the utopic land of Prehistoric Art and Symbolic Evolution.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through top college blogs. Thinking of starting one and I have read you a couple of times and I enjoy your stuff.
When I decide I get my blog up and running I will link to you.
My thought is brief.

"If you can�t write properly you probably shouldn�t be making inquiries of that type anyway."

That is an understatement and a damn good one.





Seth Hanley

4/12/2005 02:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

�Plus if you continue to swallow the 'substances' then it does accually in fact increase your chances of becomming pregant belive it or not later on in life, as you body builds up a imunity to it therefore making your own body more subseptable to it.�

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it. :)

4/13/2005 01:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://cnochxpc.com/fbad/lxxo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://simzckrb.com/tpze/jopu.html]Cool site[/url]

11/12/2006 03:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://cnochxpc.com/fbad/lxxo.html | http://evongcfx.com/vsqd/qnlu.html

11/12/2006 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home