4.07.2005

I love Thursdays.

I had a couple hours between classes today. I love Thursdays for this reason. Tuesdays I have an additional ( sort of) class stuck right in there at 11:30 to 1:15 making it rather crunchy but onThursdays I have that 10:45 till 2:15 space open. Did I say I love Tuesdays?

I feel kind of weird as the thing I wrote about hair gel two days ago was posted in someone else�s blog as of today. I thought that was kind of weird as either there is not that much original material to go around or there are more people making the mistake of using hair gel for shampoo then I thought and therefore I am not as special as I presumed.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, you said you loved Thursdays. ;)

Just surfed over from Blog Exchange. I absolutely love the name of your blog. It's very witty and such a deeper novel than Disney would want us to believe. I hope your Friday is fantastic!

4/08/2005 07:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you are the great liberator of all people who are unaware of their shampoo plight?

4/08/2005 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

I always fancied myself a great liberator and if that's the best I can do so be it.

4/08/2005 08:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew confusing shower gel for shampoo was so common? lol I've only had this happen once... but in my defense, I was VERY tired! LOL Hope you have a great weekend!

4/09/2005 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Diary-Thinker said...

Thanks for liking my Blog, though others have liked it before though they could just read it, I think maybe for sheer novelty. I made a reply comment to your compliment comment explaining how I changed the template.

You also like music like me. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, I have this on DVD audio. It also has pictures with the songs.

I do here Americans eat a lot, but I have really struggled to put weight on.

4/09/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger ZZ Staff said...

Nice site! The writers of the ZardozZ News Portal search for interesting feed content and we came across your site today. We would like to invite you to add your site's url to the ZZ OpenRing as your material appears interesting and aligned with our readership. If you are interested you can find further information at the ZZ OpenWeb. This is not meant as spam but as an invitation. Hope you'll join us...

4/10/2005 08:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home