4.04.2005

Styrofoam scares me and it should scare you.

Notes for today:

Should one feel guilty placing bets on the Papacy? Shouldn�t they give us a clear list of candidates? Hard to bet when there is no real frame of reference. For all I know my friend Anthony is being considered, he is RC, ethnically representative of South America, the Philippines and the US, speaks three languages and would be willing (I am sure) to take on a few more. So please; a list guys.

I think I am the only anime hater in the free world.

From the Guardian Unlimited. Since her death 150 years ago, Charlotte Bront� has been sanitized as a dull, Gothic drudge. Far from it, says Tanya Gold; the author was a filthy, frustrated, sex-obsessed genius. I concur. My first sexual thoughts were subsequent to reading her books in middle school. I, in a time warped fashion, knew what she meant.

Things to remember:

1. When you kill someone while driving drunk or chemically impaired it is not an accident it is murder. Please walk drunk as much as you like but don�t drive drunk. 2. Styrofoam scares me and it should scare you too. 3. Darfur

Too much work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Free will..that's all part of the package right...so place your bets...

4/05/2005 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

So I'm not supposed to fuck someone BEFORE I care about them? DAMN! And I thought I had this whole "relationship" thing down!

4/06/2005 09:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I see that too. If you are looking for a relationship, you can find out whether or not he wants one too by denying the bed, prior to the relationship. Just a thought.

4/06/2005 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home