5.26.2005

Enjoy You Sexy Beasts You

In Puerto Rico for a few days relaxing so will not have much to say at until Monday. So because I feel guilty when I don't update this thing I encourage you to go back and read old entries some are good and some suck but you have to take the good with the bad. I was bored on the plane so decided to do one of these lists. The kind I swore I would never do. Fifty because I am young and there really aren�t a hundred things about me and even the fifty are not that grand. Fifty things about me: I was born in Vermont. I have one sibling. The person I have been the closest to in my life was my grandmother and she died last summer. I have had broken ribs twice. I am an avid snowboarder. Had a couple of small car accidents none of which were my fault. I lived in Australia for several years. My father is an architect I am fascinated with old buildings. I am a photographer. I'm soon to be twenty years on this earth. I love roulette. I am not a vegetarian but I don't eat much meat. I dislike the helpless female role. I dislike owing people anything. Hate to be called hon, honey, baby or any other term of condescension. I feel contempt for girls that let their lives revolve around a man. Feel contempt for myself for said contempt. Have been in love only once. Love classic gothic romance novels. Have traveled extensively. (for my age). Have five friends who I trust implicitly. Usually drink tonic water and lime at parties or bars. Have been totally shit face drunk only once in my life. Am the only straight person I know that has watched �Queer as Folk�. Can keep a secret forever. Rarely gossip. Don't like mama�s boys. I am smarter than I look. I usually give people second chances. Tend to appear distant but am usually just preoccupied. Become obsessed with work or school. I hate injustice. My fav movies- Breakfast at Tiffany�s, American Graffiti, Taxi Driver and The Lion King. Have a thing for John Malkovich. Read a lot of books. Played soccer for several years and actually liked tripping people on purpose. Get an adrenaline rush from running. I believe we are responsible for the world but I don't believe we have the right of imposition. I do not understand why children in, (Russia, parts of Latin Amercia, most of Africa), do not have proper insulin and therefore die young from a disease which at this point in time is at least controllable with the technology available. I put my money where my mouth is in regard to causes I support. I prefer quality over quantity. Believe that if someone can't take care if their teeth and nails the rest of their body is likely to be a mess as well. Read the Washington Post every Sunday just by habit and if I can't get it my day is ruined. Read the Wall street Journal, also due to habit as it was always in my house, but don't necessarily go into a panic when I don't get to read it. I think Frampton Comes Alive is a great listen. I am a liberal democrat but prefer to think for myself. Have only played and won few computer games in my life and that was when I was really young. ( Zelda, Mario, Tetris of course and Final Fantasy). Have never shopped at Walmart. Invest in the stock market. Own a couple of houses and some land all of which will be mine to do with as I please when I am twenty- one. Love old Alfred Hitchcock films. If I ever see "It's a Wonderful Life� again it will be too soon. I read the blog �dirty boy's dirty thought � at the airport in San Juan waiting for a friend to get in and I marked it and plan to read it again. I removed three as this list was too long and they were kind of personal anyway and I decided against sharing them in cyberspace. This is probably over fifty but what else was there to do on a plane. Off to Arecibo tomorrow to do some body boarding.Ya�ll take care.

10 Comments:

Blogger mojo shivers said...

I don't know if I can read you anymore, Cooper. You sold your soul out to the Listmaker masses.

I have lost all respect for you.

P.S. - You should check out my awesome list:
I Never Felt Like This With Anyone Before, You Only Have To Smile And I'm Dizzy

5/26/2005 02:50:00 AM  
Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

Have a good vacation. Come home tan and happy...

5/26/2005 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

That's a swimmingly awesome list mo jo.

5/27/2005 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough of a list to get a little idea of you. What facts, just out of curiosity , did you remove.
My other question: Is that you in the icon?

5/27/2005 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

I think it is an awesome list, but not half as awesome as you.

Have an awesome time in awesome Puerto Rico!

5/28/2005 03:29:00 AM  
Blogger Memphis Chix said...

Lovely list.
Stopped by thru BE.
Thanks for sharing!

5/29/2005 08:02:00 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Aw, tell us all the stuff the friends get to read! :(

5/31/2005 01:12:00 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Those lists intimidate me. I can only think of about four things about me. Oh, and hey, Tara!

8/09/2005 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://yayukihx.com/zjid/sxor.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xjroiwmp.com/urgc/kert.html]Cool site[/url]

10/07/2006 03:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://yayukihx.com/zjid/sxor.html | http://rhgadrkl.com/jvcn/wutt.html

10/07/2006 03:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home