5.15.2005

I am a sexy peace goddess

I know I am supposed to keep this thing up. It�s really a lot harder to do then one might think. I feel guilty that I haven�t written in it since Thursday but as it is I am finally off from school for awhile and was taking a break. Oh and I have just been having the most exciting time. I have packed boxes until my fingers are bleeding.I have been to an art gallery, read the Alchemist, bathed a dog, ran three miles a day,visited to a steak house where they, believe it or not, did not have one vegetarian entree ����� that really pissed me off ; I also went to a lacrosse game. I have a lot of good friends who play lacrosse but it is a rather nasty game. One mad guy with that stick and your cervical spine could be shattered. I watched Blow Out- not all that great- Sex Lies and Videotapes � good old movie from like 1985. I was totally into James Spader despite his blondeness and impotence until the end of the movie when he was going to do it with Andy McDowell and he went to shut off the video camera and I saw his fingernails; his fingernails were quite long, and that sends chills down my spine. Long nails on guys, even if they are clean, always make me somewhat queasy. I have a weak stomach that way. I was told that my blog has fallen off on top college blogs and it was suggested to me that I update at least every other day and maybe start posting pictures ,sex pictures ,or rename my blog �college girl doesn�t do it but will watch you get off �. No kidding someone actually sent me that in an email. It was the same person who happened to be doing a search in google for �Michael Phelps pubic hair� when he happened to come upon my little place here. My biggest concern, of course, is how whoever it was knew I liked to watch. Ok on with it. Once I get acclimated to being out of school I am going to write something amazing. That may well be when I am really out of school in a couple of years or it may be tomorrow. I have also taken no less then fifteen quizzes, something I always abhorred due to my elitist nature. I have found out that I am a peacekeeping girl next door with a very healthy sex drive (fourth gear no less yea me), that I need a partner that is a type four ( hummm don�t ask). I am a steady mate with social intelligence and am a forgiving humanitarian. I am also HESTIA, the Goddess of Family and Peace. I exude femininity and sensuality, need an artiste, am the girl next door and am very sex smart. I am thrilled , as you can imagine. I am tired and this is boring even me so when the knight carries me off ��. oops I forgot I scored below midline in wanting my man to be romantic, I prefer them mature like Jack Nicholson. So scratch that. I�ll be back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like quizzes either but I have taken many.

5/16/2005 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

Just keep posting, Coop, and we'll keep reading. I know how hard it is to maintain a vigorous posting drive, but, it's true what they say, the more you practice the more developed it gets.

5/17/2005 02:01:00 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I moved from Manhattan to Vermont this year and still haven't had any sushi! Good luck in your search and new home!
Peace...........

5/18/2005 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked your post

5/25/2005 07:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://xqudnkme.com/xwxo/gcke.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hlcfhstq.com/kfhu/uagb.html]Cool site[/url]

11/14/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xqudnkme.com/xwxo/gcke.html | http://ajjaignm.com/xdrz/wmng.html

11/14/2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home