5.03.2005

Sarchasm

palm branches weeks after Easter still in the car From this blog and I love it. Honestly think about it. NYC has the coolest seventy year olds in the world. Thanks to sezwho I know that The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational has some winners. My favorites were : Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it I am in such a fog that after reading the Times yesterday the only thing I remember is that Ray Bradbury isn't dead ,( he was giving some thoughts about star wars or something). I am glad he is not dead , even though I could barely get through that last book he wrote, I really thought he was. I totally get the whole Runaway Bride Thing. Mutual Nuclear Deterrence

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

I get the runaway bride thing, too. Now where can I find a woman like that?

5/03/2005 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

I used to write haikus when I was younger, but my rule was that every haiku had to end with the line, "A leaf slowly falls." It always sounds poetic to end a haiku with that line.

The door's left ajar
When she leaves me this morning.
A leaf slowly falls.


Classic.

5/03/2005 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I never got it
smog hovers, crap floats downhill
but leaves slowly fall

5/04/2005 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home