5.31.2005

Underwear, Tomatoes, and Twentieth Birthdays.

Today was my twentieth birthday;at least it will be today if I can get blogger to work within the next fifteen minutes. As birthdays go it was pretty mild not a whole lot of noise and celebration, and the decadence was definitely lacking. I did have a couple of friends come by the night I got in from Puerto Rico , they stopped on their way back to NY from the cape and they hung out here until I returned from some work I had to do late this morning. They planted tomatoes for my birthday. That might sound weird but that was by request and because I am way too lazy to do it but I want tomatoes and they did it for me ; they are pretty cool friends who even though they were both brought up in he city like to get their hands dirty once in awhile. Now I hope they grow. Then we went and ate some lobster, at least I ate lobster; that is at least one thing they do pretty well up here. I also received not less then twenty five pairs of underwear. This may seem odd but I always request underwear when people ask and this year it seemed no one really minded purchasing it. Some of it was here when I arrived home from Puerto Rico and some came today. I really do have awesome friends. I am not much of a consumer whore in that I don�t shop as a pastime and never really buy something I don�t need just because everyone else has it , buying things never does it for me, but underwear is different; I need to buy as much of it as I can as often as I can. My feeling on underwear is that one always needs new underwear and the better the underwear the better you feel. There is nothing like good underwear; bad underwear can totally wreck your day and make you look like shit whereas good underwear can make you feel like the coolest shit to be walking the earth. One should always have the best underwear one can afford. Cheap underwear just does not fit correctly nor does it feel good and by that I mean you shouldn�t really feel your underwear; underwear should feel like you are wearing nothing at all. I also figure that underwear should be hot as hell even if it never sees the light of day. If for some reason you get into an accident,and they have to rip off your clothes like they do in trauma situations, you want them to say �damn that is some hot underwear�; you don�t want them to look at these white cotton briefs and think �oh my grandmother has some of those�. Even saggy breasts and the fattest dropped asses look better in good underwear so take note of this. I of course have neither saggy breasts or a fat dropped ass, (you can take my word on that or not), but then again I am only nineteen twenty. My time may come and it may come sooner than later if there is a God ,and he is looking down at this and thinking ,we got to teach that insolent, fine assed, pert breasted , nineteen twenty year old a lesson. I am only suggesting good underwear to everyone for their own good, believe me. Everyone should have some of these take my word for it. You�re girlfriends will love them too because they are not that really trashy stuff you guys often like to purchase for your girlfriends to wear, you know the stuff she wouldn�t be caught dead in and feels like it is sticking into you and itches your skin. This stuff is THE best and most comfortable. The must have most comfortable thong around. The best demi bra ever These just are so comfortable you can't be without them. The standard boy shorts, these are what you want. So I am going to sleep on my bed full of new underwear. What are you going to do? Oh and they found out who "Deep Throat" is. I guess that has some significance to people the age of say....my parents , but after all these years why wreck the mystery. I love mystery.

11 Comments:

Blogger SuperKate said...

I'm partial to Victoria's Secret myself. Lace, satin, mmmm, it all makes me happy. Every time I come home (I keep moving to strange places) I go on a VS shopping spree. I've never found a comfy thong though...

6/01/2005 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger SuperKate said...

Oooh, and happy birthday!

6/01/2005 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

You can never have too much underwear. It's just like CD's; you may think you have all you need, but there's always another one you could use.

6/01/2005 01:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jack Burden said...

As a guy, I have to shout out an "Amen" for boy shorts on women. I'd rank them above thongs. There's something to be said for those last moments of imagination running wild before all is revealed.

6/01/2005 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I had more underwear, and more range. Unfortunately my money oft finds its way to books, dvds, and such. In any case, I hope you enjoy both your birthday and your underwear.

6/01/2005 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger breasier said...

Happy twentieth, darling. I remember twenty. Twenty was a good age. Wow, now I feel old and I'm only twenty-five.

6/01/2005 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

I remember twenty and twenty-five. Twenty was hot, twenty-five not so much, and twenty-nine is just a travesty.

6/02/2005 03:13:00 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

hey, happy belated birthday !

6/02/2005 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jstar718 said...

Happy belated birthday...
I love undies as gifts. Giving, or receiving. I usually buy my chick friends matching bra panty sets for xmas.
=)

6/02/2005 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger Memphis Chix said...

Oooh, guess I clicked too soon--your comments confused me! Easy to do today.
Happy birthday a couple of days ago!

6/02/2005 07:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good underwear pics.
Tomatoes are the only vegetable I can grow.
I am enjoying your old posts.

8/11/2005 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home