6.24.2005

Because I do like to know when I'm delirious.

preface: This is not a story.

We follow no rules here.

Is there Anybody Out There?

Is there anybody out there?

Is there anybody out there?

I have, as often happens, been distracted by other things such as work, teaching art classes, (hey teacher leave those kids alone yea), and fighting to free public broadcasting from neoconic control. (Don�t worry about that word being in the dictionary it will be soon) pop culture: Then of course I had to do some research on Scientology. I have researched it some in past years as my curiosity always gets the better of me. I have had just about enough of Tom Cruise; his agenda is more lethal to us than the agenda of most psychiatrists. I find it hard to believe that he actually believes that by doing some reading he knows that the homeless schizophrenic, the one that lives in the subway not far from where I reside most of the year, is better off without her meds. Tom you are an idiot; she is homeless to begin with because they closed all the state facilities and she no longer has anyone to make sure she gets her much needed medications; you know the ones that help deter THE CHEMICAL REACTION IN HER BRAIN THAT PROMPTED HER TO HAVE SEX WITH CHARILIE MANSON AND GOD.

politics: Some of you are aware I originally, at least for the middle school and high school years of my life, resided in Maryland in the sub suburbs of Baltimore and Washington D.C. The county I lived in was a Republican county in a Democratic state, our congressman for my whole life, and probably forever was Roscoe Bartlett. I remember writing him in high school with certain concerns and also writing him on several occasions when I wanted him to support certain bills. Anyway the man is a billion years old but I am going to give him props, or maybe a picture of me topless diving off a sailboat,( naw props as he is still a Republican); he was one of fifteen Republicans that voted in favor of the medical marijuana bill, one of the Republicans who was voting sans a real agenda and voting due to the facts of the situation. I guess though that having a PhD in Human Physiology he is at least more likely to be guided by science than by a political agenda or emotion and at his age, it probably really doesn�t matter to him any longer he may not even remember which side he is on. So anyway yea to Roscoe, he is eighty something years old I think. He is also sponsor of the Pro-Life, Pro-Embryonic Stem Cell Research Bill, H.R. 2574 it is not perfect but I believe he is doing the best he can to satisfy the pro lifers while still trying to get what we really need and that is a stem cell bill that is at least somewhat useful.

sex : To those that stated they liked drummers I can only say I prefer string men as guys who likes to beat on things, even good things, don�t do it for me. I figure if they can play a string instrument they are bound to have some advantages over the average klutz fingered male.

religion: Billy Graham�s last hurrah and I say����.AMEN.

Life as I live it: And he sings into the phone line

Ooooh, I need a dirty woman.

Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

She raises her hand but of course he can�t see.

16 Comments:

Blogger mojo shivers said...

I've always had thing for female drummers.

Actually, if you really want to know, in order of particulars of what piques my interest:

1. Redheads - Plain and simple, redheads are mojo's kryptonite.

2. Canadians and people for Georgia - I think it's the water because they all turn out absolutely freaking gorgeous.

3. Basketball players - Something about a girl in a basketball jersey makes me start looking for a game of one-on-one.

4. Drummers - After all, once you've learned how to handle a drumstick...

6/25/2005 02:44:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I read somewhere that L Ron Hubbard had in earlier years surmised that he could found a religion as a moneymaking endeavor. Guess it worked.

And yeah. Strings definately rule as far as instrument sex appeal goes. Except a one-string bass.

Mojo, I don't know what you're suggesting... that being able to manipulate a pencil-thin piece of wood somehow relates to pleasuring you?

6/25/2005 03:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


L Ron Hubbard

The story I heard, LRH and some writer friends were sitting around speculating on what they could do by writing, change the world, but how? LRH said he thought he could found a religion. Friends said, Bet you can't, and the rest is history. If you haven't read, or skimmed in the stacks, ''Scientology,'' do it. Anyone who buys this religion is not thinking rationally.

6/25/2005 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you solely a string man woman; you could tell by the picture you used to have posted of yourself back when I first came upon this blog. Why did you remove it? It was pretty hot.

I play no instruments but I�m a fast learner.

Cruise: off his rocker.


Billy Graham: that's in NYC right?

6/25/2005 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger W. S. Cross said...

That Dutch study about women during orgasm says it shuts down the emotions in the brain. A great way to explain to bfs and husbands fucking some stranger ("I forgot I was in love with you when I was coming").

Which is a whole lot more reassuring than watching the Justice Department slowly take away our liberty....

6/25/2005 04:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous: What were those rational religions again?

Alice: Thanks for the link. I'll reciprocate.

6/26/2005 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

I am getting better about responding to comments though I try to compact it some.

Tonight I am in a house on a beach in Maine on a dial up connection so I should get extra points or something.

Mo Jo: Everyone has their kryptonite and redheads do it for some guys I guess but seriously ask anyone and they will tell you girls from is Maryland( at least girls w ho spent the four years before college in Maryland) are seriously the best you can get anywhere. ;)
I can see the drummer thing from the male perspective just as I am sure you can see the string perspective from the female side of things.

Wombat: Hubbard was a money making crazy man of that I have no doubt. Just as I have no doubt that the Cruise man has lost his marbles.
You got it on the string thing.

Anonymous: Well I don't respond to anonymous unless of course you would like to leave your name.

Caiaphas: Drums and strings both, well I don't see how the drummer part would help me but it might be interesting to watch....,, oh never mind.

joe: Gee how perceptive. I removed the picture because I hate getting emails asking me about my picture.
Yup Graham in NYC.

Cross: lol, I love you.

Weirsdo: You had me at
" I am 17. I have worked as a mom, a cheerleader, and an exotic dancer. Currently, I am the SUPERSTAR of Naked Gymnastics for JESUS!"

6/26/2005 01:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Billy Graham is in Queens--backing up traffic.

There are many fundamentalists in New York--most amount of Christian bookstores in the country.

However, they don't try to convert people who don't want to be, and try to respect other people's religious (or not) affilations and feelings.

until I began blogging I didn't realize that Fundamentalists equalled hate in many cases.

6/26/2005 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're right. You do deserve points. you are hereby awarded 100 Wombat points

6/26/2005 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love your banner. That has to be one of the coolest banners I've seen.

Yeah, having the pic back up would be great :)

Thanks for commenting on my site.

6/27/2005 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

got clicking aimlessly in the blogsphere and reached here, a pitstop on the way to insanity. had to say, great blog you got here.If the blog is round see you here again.

6/28/2005 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arriving abit late to this� But, yes I think Tom Cruise is and idiot and I like the Pink Floyd references.

6/29/2005 12:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise is a psycho midget cornball. He was lucky to have the tall albino when he did.

6/29/2005 07:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://uqnjulnv.com/xwtp/pdtn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xmrccsip.com/zlwz/bgwu.html]Cool site[/url]

11/13/2006 01:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

11/13/2006 01:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://uqnjulnv.com/xwtp/pdtn.html | http://plbsftba.com/lyhv/lait.html

11/13/2006 01:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home