6.30.2005

Weekly Darfur Reminder to My Friends.

Today is a lazy day but I am working; I have a few of them, lazy but working kind of days, and I don�t get to write as often as I like. I also do have somewhat of a real life although it is much less frantic now compared to the school year. I�m at work now scrolling around blog land, and I hope to write something this evening, or not, so later folks. OH On that note I found some very creative sites today and hope I can remember them. There are some creative, smart and interesting people out there, despite the fact that there seem to be a number of blogs that feel it is their duty to point out otherwise. Carry on. Please check out the weekly post at the Coalition For Darfur. Conflicting Priorities

2 Comments:

Blogger PATCAM 2009 said...

Cut Copy Paste

Thank You for stopping by, I tried to answer your question but I got it backwards, figures. Anyway, if that doesn't work lemme know.

C Ya

7/01/2005 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger W. S. Cross said...

And now for something completel different: I reviewed your blog on my site. Thanks for all you do, it's really very refreshing and honest. This post doesn't have anything to do with what you wrote today, and feel free to delete it once you've read it, but this is just a card to you saying "glad you're reaching out."

7/01/2005 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home