7.23.2005

We Reap What We Sow Baby.

Short post before I take off to do a little body boarding. I know I should have been out earlier but it was a very late night last night and I�m not as young as I used to be��although I am younger than most of you . (I say that with a great deal of respect) I was reading Arianna Huffington�s post/email and she is traveling in Italy at this time, as is my brother;she makes some very valid points about how our media coverage of the war in Iraq is whitewashed to the nines. My brother, bless his �do not read the newspaper or get involved in politics" little heart has passed the same news on via email though. He says what they get in Italy is somewhat moderated but compared to what we get here it is nothing. He says we are not getting the �rest of the story". I am wondering myself why the Iran/ Iraq love fest was basically ignored by the media and if anyone thinks we may have a potential monster on our hands here; she calls it a� budding alliance between fundamentalist theocracies" that sounds about right. That after we kill all our young..............................................thank you very much Mr. Bush and minions, thank you very much stupid people of the United States and stupid Democratic Party for not even being able to stand up for what they believe and for choosing the wrong candidate and then not even knowing how to actually get their candidate elected. We reap what we sow baby. We reap what we sow.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back. I was busy up and couldn't read blogs for the last few days.
I agree but you are pretty vehement for one so young.
I�m not much older in case you ever wondered.
Just expend your energy on body boarding and all the things
Twenty year olds are supposed to do and don�t worry your little head.
Oh by the way those pictures in you last post kick ass

7/23/2005 04:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, whippersnapper.

7/23/2005 07:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I body boarded too, but I was in a pool.
How uncool is that?


I can't respond to your political posts because admittedly I am torn in many directions and do not spend near enough time investigating this stuff.

"We reap what we sow baby.
We reap what we sow."

Keep talking dirty.
I like it.

7/23/2005 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger CherMink said...

I thought it'd be appropriate i visted ya blog too since ya popped by mine. I really like it and its good to read about wad a fellow 20 yr old's doin' in New York. How's body boardin' work anyway?

Da Mink

7/24/2005 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'm with Weirsdo. All day I've been carbing up to go from the love seat to the couch. Better view of the TV from there.

7/24/2005 05:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Politics' a bitch isn't it? The buggers up there are always making things more complicated. Where ever we are, the media's always telling stories the way they want to tell 'em. So the truth in Iraq? I guess only your country's soldiers and the Iraqi kids will know. I agree with Joe. We should be aware of injustice and blah blah, but leave war to the soldiers and politics to e politicians. And go body boarding!!! er...wadeva that is. *cheers*

Da Mink

7/24/2005 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Joe: didn�t know you were gone but welcome back. What am I supposed to do with the brains in my �little head�?


Oldmrsweirdso: I had a simply lovely time. Thank you. Didn�t snap any whips though. I have heard some people are really into that : Possible you eh?

Jake: That is really uncool. I�ll keep talking dirty if you don�t get too raunchy.

Chermink: You get on a board paddle out a billion yards into freezing cold water and try to get a wave to suck the little crap out of you as it drags you back in.
Totally awesome and if you can surf it�s better.

Doug: Get off the damn couch.

Da Mink: I think that leaving politics to the politicians has gotten us into a really big mess and our fellow human beings are dying because of it. Being aware is never enough is it? We were aware of the Holocaust going on right under our noses.

Nique: I will link you and we will find you a future wife even though I personally hope you spend at least ten years looking because you are a little young to be looking for a wife. You could potentially hook � up with say�twenty or so future wives before all is said and done. We will do our best.
As explained earlier I am not in the running for future wifehood.

7/24/2005 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahuh...but wad can we do? Unless u become a politician yourself? That's saddening. hAha...no i can't surf. Over here, the wave's never strong enuff for surfing!

7/25/2005 01:35:00 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yes, mistress.

7/25/2005 07:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel like I just walked into a teacup conversation
Gawd, Doug's never said that to me; should I be jealous?

And "...respect for your elders?" Hello, when we're 90something and maybe wheelchaired bound then..

7/25/2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anybody else wonder how long until the U.S. goes the way of the Roman, Ottoman, and British Empires? Cuz that is what has been created, and the same problems they all had are what we have now.

7/25/2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Pia, you've never given me a command. Not to worry, Alice I hike almost every Saturday and Sunday except when it's 105F. I was prone with good cause.

7/25/2005 06:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://xdlcvjtd.com/ddmw/locz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wsgfddwl.com/hqvk/jgsm.html]Cool site[/url]

11/13/2006 11:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xdlcvjtd.com/ddmw/locz.html | http://wgjybphd.com/qudu/chrs.html

11/13/2006 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home