8.25.2005

Just a Song Before I Go, to Whom it May Concern

I am taking off tomorrow afternoon for another couple of days, back to NY. If I�m on it will be as a voyeur, which I�m good at, and a commenter. My father was bitten by what they think was a venomous spider of some kind, (debatable but not necessarily, and according to the New England journal of Medicine not likely, Brown Recluse), while he was at our old house in Maryland. This is some ugly sucker nasty looking bite and I will, maybe, post a picture of it later. I am posting this only to note that if you ever get some little red mark on your body and you don�t know what it is and you wake up the next day and it is much larger , dark purple with extending red around it and hurts like shit you better get yourself to a doctor pronto. The mind is logical at times but then it goes off in one direction or the next. Is this the mind of a photographer, an anthropologist, or something else? Something less or something more? The mind does not know. It remains mute when these questions are asked. What good a mind that never offers? A simple answer would do Not a solution, just an answer. No, smacking oneself in the head does not help.

Repeat: I�m thinking of starting another blog just for political links and postings. I received an email from someone again who stated � I read your comment on ***** �s blog and was impressed then I read your blog and although you�re nice to look at and make some points worth reading no one is going to take you seriously when you also have a blog which argues that sucking a mad cock is preferable to sucking a mad penis.� First off all I never said one was preferable. I think I remember stating clearly, at least in my mind, that I was not into penis sucking due to fear of germs but whatever; the sheer staccato of the word cock makes it preferable.

It was an arguement of semantics you idiot. (or so i can pretend)

This is very similar to the other emails. Do these people not have anything better to do? It is making me paranoid. I have another blog anyway, so it might not be that time consuming; I started it before this one and use it basically as a template tester so maybe that is the way to go. God knows with all the time I will have on hands once I get to school maybe I need to start fifteen more blogs.

So I'm off to get my political thoughts straight as here it is difficult when my attention is being monopolized by a single party to the arguements. Here I speak to myself and monologues are of little value because there are no conclusions to be drawn just a discussion to be sustained, and to what end? If you�re bored while I�m in the city eating sushi and maybe seeing� The NYU Suicides�.

Andrew Sullivan concludes male circumcision should be done only on adult males and Jewish style only. Thank You Andrew. Is this a problem? Does it only bother me? Read any of my links to the right they are all fabulous in their own way. I�ve added a couple new ones lately and removed people who bore me, are gone, ( except for Transcon because I am hoping he comes back I liked him), piss me off, or in any other way are just not cool. No one has to point out to me that I am just a microbe in a very large ecosystem. This weeks Coalition for Darfur Post This font is rather large because I have to scrape the bottom at times and need for "almost blind people" to be among my potential readers.

18 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Wow, first. Now I'm intimidated. My personal opinion to which there is no accountability is that I prefer weblogs that mix politics and personal stuff to politics-only ones. I think it makes the politics more interesting. "Neocons want to return to hebrew slavery" and "moonbats betray the country again" is pretty generic. Not that you'd write either sentence, but I guess I'm more interested in your opinion on Darfur because there's an engaging personality attached. Whatever you decide, I'll read.

That's just me. What may also be just me is that your links seem to be on the left. And the Andrew Sullivan link doesn't seem to be working. Have a nice time eating sushi and I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery unless he really is Karl Rove.

8/25/2005 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

That's crazy. Then again, I have severe arachnaphobia.

8/25/2005 04:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure it is not just the guy above; your links are on my left as well.

My opinion is that I like the mix as you�re funny for a hot chick, and at the same time dating back from when I read you at DJ and you would post things that would make people think I would actually think about them; so maybe consider it reaching people who wouldn�t ordinarily read political type journals.

Spider bites are nasty; spiders are nasty, all those long legs and such.

Speaking of suicides, how many people do you expect to kick off at your school this year? Do you guys have some kind of lottery going on it? Damned if I wouldn�t.

I like this sharp square font.

8/25/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Best of luck to your dad.

I'm not familiar with the word stuccoto. Isn't stucco something shiny? I don't know....my vocab is pretty limited. I suppose shiny cocks have germs too.

You have to get some of the craziest emails. I'm thinking about posting some of my crazy emails. My site is so boring compared to this one.

8/25/2005 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow I just read the Sullivan article you linked to. Involuntary mutilation? I'm kinda glad I was involuntarily mutilated. Better doing it back then than now.

Of course the Seinfeld episode about circumcision is awesome.

8/25/2005 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Doug: The links are indeed on the left, you could have also pointed out to me that I misspelled staccato. All those piano lessons down the drain. The link is working for me.
OK you can call me sugar.

Christopher: I�m not overly fond of spiders myself. Thanks for popping in.

Jake: Um thanks and as for the suicide thing I imagine when taking into account the number of students that attend my school the ratio would not be that different from your school.


MJ: I meant staccato but you knew that you were just too polite to say "hey bitch you can't even spell". Staccato- cock, cock, cock; see it has a really sharp, abrupt little ring to it.
I'm sure all cocks have germs shiny or not.
Thanks for the luck to my dad.
Your site is not supposed to be like this; I'd probably skipped right past it if it was, but do post crazy emails.
I'm glad I do not have to worry about any kind of mutilation myself.

8/26/2005 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I can't spell as many people who have read my blog including a commenter here have pointed out.

If people paid more attention to content...actually I agree with Doug about mixing it up. However I have been reading that women are usually the ones to mix it up, and this might mean that we're not as serious or should be taken as seriously as men in politics and I guess life

Sorry I can only bring up questions on that subject, but hell if I know.

Love the larger font.

Hope your dad's okay and that you find permanent housing soon.

On second thought I am a big believer in mixing it up. If people are too dense to get the different subjects then they don't deserve to have it spoon fed to them.

As you love to point out you're young. Peak idealism years; probably peak intellect in some ways--hasn't been tampered with through years of working and knowing how to play and write for the system.

Go for it all. I will read any blog you write

8/26/2005 12:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Doug about your views, but I think lots of people need pigeonholes for comfort.
Good old Bolton. What a diplomat.
Sorry about your dad. I thought brown recluses were mainly in the South. I also thought the bites of really venomous spiders would cause a more immediate reaction. All spiders are poisonous, so I guess it could still be a lesser species--just interested because we do have a lot down here.
I may be able to check out your links while you're gone, but I am actually working harder now that I have to practice constantly. Yes it IS work!

8/26/2005 01:04:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

pia:
Thanks, I have housing it's called a dorm, a dorm with no redeeming features, better however than most dorms I have seen at my various friends colleges. I am helping a friend move into a very large apartment as he has tons of stuff, the place is huge and I plan to spend a lot of time there so some of my stuff in going as well. Same thing I did last week but more fun. Now I have not pointed out I am young in quite sometime; anyway, I'm older this week.
God, peak intellect, that sounds scary.

Weirdso: I know it just sounds like fun to me. The brown recluse are supposedly not indiginent to Maryland although some bites have been reported they are more found in the south. The bite was proclaimed BR by the doc in MD the doc up here said possible but as they are not indigenous they don't call it unless you have the spider. This was pretty immediate.

8/26/2005 01:18:00 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

I wouldn't call you just a microbe in a very large ecosystem. You rank as high as a jellyfish, at the very least. LOL

And don't let somebody dictate what you should write here. It's your site. You can write about whatever you want here. I'll still read it and I know there are many more where I come from.

After all, it's not everyday you discover a jellyfish who can write.

8/26/2005 03:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I dunno. Cocks? Penis'? Mad? Suck?

Sounds like politics to me.

8/26/2005 07:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mix it up, that�s my opinion.
It is your youth that makes you paranoid.
Your beauty that makes you prey.
And your mind that makes you worth reading.
Even when all you are talking about it mad cocks.


Regarding the Sullivan article, suggesting one wait until adulthood and then getting circumcised the Jewish way is madness. Please traumatize me while I am younger than young whichever way you want to but if the Jewish way is the best way than give me a Bris.

The UN may be mad but we are madder.

This font is great, hope the real daddy has fast recovery from whatever did bite him.

8/26/2005 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Thanks, Al.

8/26/2005 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

screw people who can't broaden their minds to emcompass both discussions. If they can't handle it in their weak little minds, let them go back to reading their little bible study workbooks and watching seasame street while the rest of us deal with the world as a whole, which does contain both politics and cocks.

8/26/2005 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dorm without any redeeming features? that sounds familiar.

I agree with Mike. I forget who it was, but a teacher of mine told me that all speech was political. I would say that all speech is sexual as well.

Also, "Politics and Cocks" sounds like it should be the title to a book or movie or something.

8/26/2005 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to the ttlb you are a "slithering reptile". That's nothing to be ashamed of and after reading a few entries I would say a level above slitherhing reptile at least.
My dorms never had any redeeming features.
Ouch,I would rather forget it.

I used to have a tarantula.
Are the links on the left?

Wilma's Lover.

8/27/2005 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hope your Dad is alright!
Peace..............

8/27/2005 07:07:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

MoJo: Thanks for calling me a jellyfish; I do feel kind of jellyfishish at times.;)

Yes, I will not be intimidated.

Jay: You are soo right.

Joe: Yes a bris would be best..
I guess......

Doug: You're welcome.

Coyote:You make me laugh sometimes but yes the world contains both politics and cocks and as Jay so astutely pointed out they often go hand in hand.


Wombat: Lucky for me I won't be in mine much.

All speech may be both politcal and sexual but as for the book; if you write it I'll edit it as I don't have enough experience with either politics or cocks to write a book at this point in time.

Annonymous:Are you really Wilma's lover? Isn't she a cartoon?

Helen: Thanks babe.

8/28/2005 08:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home