10.28.2005

Murder, Mundane and Intentionally Simple for Witch Weekend

I will be here eventually to post something intentionally mundane so as not to tax everyone's squishy gray/grey matter prior to the weekend. In the meantime study up on THE GREAT PUMPKIN; there will be a quiz. For now I must help with the design and construction of a slutty widow costume as I am attending an event requiring me to present myself to the world as such. I was assigned this mission I did not choose it. I do take my assignment seriously and will carry it out to the best of my abilty. Murder in the Catskills after an episode of the sicks will be a test of my inner strength, but the genes of fortitude run in my family and the blood of Moll Flanders curses through my veins; all is good.

11 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

I am sooooo ready for the Great Pumpkin Quiz. Hmmm... I am sure your slutty assignment will go well and I trust you will give it all you have to complete this task.

10/29/2005 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Murder in the Catskills sounds exciting.

I will have to study for the great pumpkin so take your time.
The comments from the last post will entertain.

10/29/2005 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Ignatius M. Dedd said...

I, too, am ready for the Great Pumpkin quiz. Or, rather, I will be after I watch it today.

Yes. I own it. Now you know something about me. :}

10/29/2005 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you can avoid the whole indentured servant thing, you'll have a great time! ;)

10/29/2005 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also the whole marrying your half brother thing.
I look forward to widow pics. "Her hair had gone quite gold with grief" (Oscar Wilde).

10/29/2005 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish someone would give me a slutty assignment. *sulk*

10/29/2005 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

Why do Inot link to you? I should and I will and then I'll be here more often.

10/29/2005 08:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moll Flanders ---- who knew.

Hope you make it out of the catskills alive.

10/29/2005 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

leigh: I couldn't think of a quiz. lol

bizman: it was awesome

dedd: i hope you enjoyed it.

theresa: i am definitley not into the indentured slave thing. ;)

weirdso: if i had seen that sooner i might have gone blonde for the night.

wombat: the raincoat....um...

ruk: i have no idea why you don't link me ruk, i love russian types and have had you linked for a very long time... i never whore for links though. :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Robotman: I'm alive.

10/30/2005 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

No quiz?!? Whaddaya mean, no quiz?!?

And what, exactly, does a slutty widow look like?

Sorry, in an inquisitive cheeky mood :-)

10/30/2005 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I trust that you will execute your assignment well.

10/31/2005 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home