10.02.2005

See the Living that Surrounds me, Dissipate Into a Violet place

Awesome( crazy) night. I just got home not too long ago. I doubt I am going back to the second half of this festival today. I am feeling kind of ill, not due to anything that I did last night but maybe due to lack of sleep,( or maybe someone should have told me ahead of time not to eat that brain fruit) ,also another friend of mine has come up with sold out Interpol tickets for tonight and they are playing practically on my doorstep as opposed to in Brooklyn where the festival is . Interpol seems a more reasonable option as that would allow me to nap, not go back to Brooklyn, and basically go a very short way to see Interpol in a very small venue. Yup that's it I have made my decision. Beck is playing here this week at another venue and the violin man also has tickets for this so I can go if my schedule allows.( it probably won�t allow ). Yup that is it; Interpol tonight , sleep and work this afternoon and maybe not so much of that fish- swimming around in my stomach along with a the nasty witch dragging her fingernails across my throat- feeling by the time this evening rolls around. Shortest post I have ever written. Lucky you. Addendum: Oh like and my roommate just said �you really shouldn't tell people where you are going and where you have been you could get stawwwwwwwwwwwwked . Been there done that. I dare ya to find me bitches. Oh and Blogger is sucking a big dick right now as I am trying to post various lewd remarks on a variety of blogs and it won't let me. Yeah the post was just too short.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Looks like we have the same thing, except I have lost my voice :(

Well get plenty of rest and I hope you recover quickly! I would try to come find you, but alas, walking from Cali to NY would surely give my legs cramps.

10/02/2005 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I added you as a link at my site.
Definitely Interpol.
You really shouldn't tell people where you are going.
You may post lewd remarks on my blog whenever you would like; don't leave your phone number because my wife would kill me.

I'm joking because you seem to be light hearted today.

Feel better.

10/02/2005 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, at least you got the dick-sucking remark in. I hope you had a good time free of large- or small-dicked stalkers and those intrigued by your acerbity.

10/02/2005 07:31:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Thanks Leigh I did and will and all that jazz.
Businessman: I was light hearted.

Weirdso: That comment was soooo mean but I too am glad I got the dick sucking part in.
I try to keep people as disinterested as possible in my acerbity.

10/03/2005 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

short but spot on. i like the rambly feel of it. but i drank myself too much antibiotics, so i'm biased.

10/03/2005 08:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home