11.03.2005

Digging Through Ditches and Falling to Rust, Taking Me as Far as a Rental Car Will Go.

I have nothing to say so I think you should all just read my old stuff. It's the shit. I know what you are thinking but keep it to yourself so as not to hurt my feelings. I'm a Rental Car being used for a short time. I'm sure the tank will come back empty and I will have a little more wear but whatever. I have rented my blog to Jay at One Way or Another; he is a better man than I as he willingly has rented his blog to someone of the R persuasion; this I think is very treasonable reasonable of him. Go check him out he is quite funny, seems intelligent, and does not post pictures of naked women. ( when I sent him ten dead drop dead gorgeous nude photos of myself he sent them back with a recording of Go Away Little Girl) We have been trying to get him to post naked pictures of himself for some time but so far he isn�t cooperating. He also does not pontificate like some people - ( Alice-in-Wonderland-or-Not)- so do not be afraid. Check him out on the left, at the top of the my "blogs I read" links. What they're thinking: As I lay dying, so to speak, Mike Brown was playing Queer Eye. What's the world coming to? No real notes for today as I am kind of busy but I do want to mention that Nordstrom�s is so 1989. Commercial: I will be the celebrity Wednesday poster at Doug�s Place Waking Ambrose in a couple of weeks. You will get more commercials as to this in the future. I am very busy with my internet seminar schedule but as he is a friend I squeezed him in. title: lyrics from Rental Car - Beck

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to your appearance on "Waking Ambrose." I visited Jay and enjoyed it, although I am sceptical about the trucker fellow.

11/03/2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I assure you that what I'm thinking won't hurt your feelings.

11/04/2005 01:02:00 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Ah...more lyrics from skinny geeky men :) hehehe

So true about Norties as I am in full agreement.

I am not so much as thinking to myself about you being the shit, but smiling to myself as I am thinking about those nudies ;) Kidding...

11/04/2005 01:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your appearance on waking ambrose.

And you have more to say when you say you have nothing to say than most people have when they pontificate.

And I'm not being prejudiced here! It's true, so stop being hard on yourself, and uh, keep those nude pictures somewhere

11/04/2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I agree with Pia. Thanks for squeezing me in, friend.

11/04/2005 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I'll be happy to check both events out.

I've read your old stuff and it is "the shit".

Pontificate all you want you do it well.

I was just happy to know the head of FEMA cared about his appearance.

I think my wife would be disappointed if I asked for the nude pictures to be sent my way.

11/04/2005 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

weirdso: ha ha

Wombat: i'm glad for that.

leigh: you're bad.

pia: ha ha thanks and yea like not in a box stored at home in a house that is going to be moved out of and where the female perental unit can find them. ;)

Doug: I am sooo honored.

Average: Yea the wife would be a little more than disappointed I imagine. lol

11/04/2005 11:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the dude paid you well for the rental, whatever it is. I prefer the pontification, and I always thought you were a celebrity.

11/05/2005 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

Great idea! And, well, you probably could use a bit of R&R, sans W-O-N posting. As for postin naked pics...LOL. Never a good idea. Might end up on Gawker or something;-)

11/05/2005 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

robotman- :) righto

zenpro- yea as i'm not totally done with midterms. Naked pictures on internet- definitely not a good idea.

Finn: I hope to see you there.

11/05/2005 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home