12.10.2005

Boring - "it's the weekend nobody reads my blog on weekends"- post

No pretense this weekend. I'm not going to tell everyone I am staying in to do work as everytime I make that statement it doesn't happen. Instead I 'm going to tell you I�m going to Hunter Mountain, to totally kick the ass of the mountain, with some friends; we are leaving around six am. It�s only a two hour drive so I presume we�ll be back by six, seven, eight, nine or ten tomorrow. I will be beat but Sunday�yes Sunday� is a day of work. Seriously, I mean it this time. I can�t wait to blow off some steam even if it is a crappy mountain as mountains go; this is ok because when my brother brought my snowboard into the city a couple of weekends ago he brought my crappy snowboard. Everyone seems to be posting little lists before the weekend because their mind is all "overworked" and "tired" and they "have nothing". Usually I post lists of old entries, of mine of course, I think you should read; how pretentious of me. Instead� I�m going to give you a list of what I am doing so you can be enthralled� Reading: Resistance Rebellion and Death � for fun. Browsing through: The Moose Jaw catalogue. Talking to: some people via aim, violin man in person and friend on phone, reading and posting in blogs ...all at once. I am quite good. Perpetrating: A liaison between some polish and my toenails. Eating: carrots and sashimi Went to: the Apple sore and Kate Spades today as well as a few other little weird places in SoHo and picked up a few interesting little gift items for Christmas. wow - what a life All this after a morning conference of sorts and the finishing off of a veddy important paper. I am woman - hear me roar. I�m sorry for what happened to Ann Coulter�again. I mean there are always a few in every bunch right? For god sake why invite a speaker whose job it is to incite the left to speak at a hormone filled campus full of Yankees. Why not invite a speaker from whom the students-(and the general public as people came from all over to this event not just from the school)-might actually learn something instead of one who is deliberately going to cause some kind of commotion because she never has any researched based facts to explain herself. I have been to one of her lectures shows and believe me it is true. Annie is a pundit and she is good at sound bites. Annie dearest never does well in Connecticut anyway so it would behoove her to stay away. Obviously she is not as smart as she thinks she is, or the money they offer her makes her salivate like the rabid dog she is and she just can't say no. Annie dearest gets a response to her own impotent spite and she complains�hey.. whatever. You know what they say����if you can�t explain�.incite. Have a great weekend. Madness lurks within this house. This commom task brought to you due to the genius of Al Gore. ;)

16 Comments:

Blogger mojo shivers said...

You have an awesome weekend yourself, Miss Cooper.

As for what you said about nobody posting on the weekends, I certainly take advantage of brain farting during my weekends. I used to be able to get myself steeled to write at least one post on the weekend, but then I realized that if I had to force myself to write a post just for the sake of writing one it probably wouldn't be any good.

As for B., you know how those Southern people are like. They don't get anything done on the weekends. LOL

12/10/2005 02:50:00 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

My kids and the lack of sleep make me braindead... otherwise I would love to sit and write uninterrupted... it is the uninterrupted part that ain't happenin'...

I hope you kick the mountain's ass! Kickin' ass is quite the thing to do...

12/10/2005 03:34:00 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I enjoyed your post and hope that as I write this you are making that mountain your cur.

Here's my list:
What I'm reading: Your blog just this second.
Dwarf I am tossing: Jake Pascover
Queen I am serving: Payton Pascover
Midget Viceroy I will be taking my instructions from: Stevie Mooney

That's pretty much my weekend. Hope yours is glorious.

12/10/2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just because Al Gore wasn't able to convince the general public that he's a human being in the 2000 election doesn't mean he isn't a genius. From all accounts I've heard he's a brilliant guy.

I'll have something worthwhile at some point this weekend. What I have now is a bit of a cop-out

12/10/2005 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I have no list but I am leading toward brain dead.

Yes poor Anne, �rabid salivating dog full of impotent spite�.
I love that.

You might want to consider going a little lighter on the �fun reading"

Kick the mountain for me.

12/10/2005 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm heading to Wildcat next weekend, I'm done with my finals Thursday.

Definitley rabid, salivating, impotent spiteful.

Moosejaw: good stuff.

This was a no brainer , good for a pre final read.

12/10/2005 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Hope your trip was great, Alice. :)

12/10/2005 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you don't break your scapula on the crappy mountain with your crappy board. Please come home, plaster-free.

What happened to darlin annie? I realize I am out of all loops.

12/10/2005 09:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong with using freedom of speech to extinguish Annie. She is, as you imply, unqualified to speak at a college and should never have been invited.

12/11/2005 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Sounds like you've got the weekend planned out in every fine detail! Don't forget have fun! Have a great time snowboarding! I am the one who is jealous now ;)

12/11/2005 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

mojo: thaks , hope your was nice as well, mine ended later than planned.;)

miz bohem: let's put it this way the mountain got as ass kicking as did I.

Doug: I always wanted a cur and of course I did. I hope your weekend of service went well. It�s a dogs life I guess.;)

Girl: Hope you weekend was good as well mine was much needed.

Wombatty: I'm sure you did something worthwhile and I hope to hear all the gory details at some time in the future.

Bizman: I did quite a lot a mountain kicking, enough for everyone.

John: wildcat is nice and yeah I love moosejaw.

Finnegan: does that mean no dreams???

Sar: it was... thanks Sar.

coyote: plaster free this time and Annie can be goggled.
weird: exactly

leigh: yeah thanks it was fun.

protagoras: ok now who are you because I am petty sure you are someone I know. I am also fairly sure that either way it is the " going to hell so treat them nice" list.

12/11/2005 07:03:00 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Fun times and good spirits.
Rock on!

12/11/2005 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

No it was the Polish thing that threw me off. It was almost a quote from someone I am familar with.

Guess you had to be there.

12/12/2005 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://hagvxhpy.com/bwmp/stok.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rwawhndu.com/sjbr/yxga.html]Cool site[/url]

11/04/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

11/04/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://hagvxhpy.com/bwmp/stok.html | http://mtjgxpwn.com/aqht/folr.html

11/04/2006 07:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home