12.28.2005

Sexy Sexy do your thing, Learn to be shy and then you can Sting

Making one of my last blog rounds for a week or so. I am more than likely leaving for Oahu by the weekend, possibly before; it's a short notice trip I wasn't planning to go . My parents are going as my father is meeting and entertaining a client from Japan there, and my mother is heading to Singapore. There is also a gathering of a few friends and family and it turns out my favorite uncle is showing up there.

Sexy sexy made up of plexi disaster Pushing and pulling conservative rolling Unlike plastic, easier to see through Just like glass with no ring Softer and sadder you sing
If you have read this blog you may recall I have an uncle,( not a bio uncle but an uncle indeed), from Australia. He is the craziest man, in my parent's age group, I know and I love him dearly; he has been my fathers best friend since college and my best uncle since I can remember. So, fun in the sun for me, and we'll see how it goes; so yea I think I'm going.
Sexy sexy do your thing Learn to be shy and then you can sting Plexi, plexi bend don't shatter Once you're broken shape won't matter
It is the end of the year and as that goes I suppose I should take note and comment on it in some fashion. I was going to go over my posts and pick the best posts of the year and list them so everyone could have a "deja vu eww oh" experience, but I figured if anyone wants to read my old posts they will. I think you all need a rest anyway. The year was good from a personal standpoint; it sucked for my country and for Darfur but for me I can't complain; although, I often do.
You're breaking your mind By killing the time it gives you but you can't blame the time Cause it's only in your mind
Yes, the silly girl in the Santa hat is gone. Ben,whom I refer to as bengayer due to his journal name, Ben the undaunted... boyfriend now to the indefatigable Matt� a very grateful Ben, (due to my unrelenting search for and my discerning and astute assessment of all thing gay including boys). Ben felt it was a travesty to post a picture that ugly on the internet. I do so love my Ben; the little rough face gay boy that he is. So he high passed me up, sharpened and grained me and says at least the nose is in a more flattering, non wide angled position. He is sooooo gay.
Quickly, quickly go and then you'll know It's such an awkward show to see And everyone you wanted to know And everyone you wanted to meet Have all...... gone away ah they've all...... gone away
So carry on and don't forget me. Read everyone in my sidebar while I'm gone as they are all hot little muffets in one way or another. Some are storytellers , some are poets, some are word masters and some just are...doesn't matter they are all great.
And then you're Breaking your mind By killing the time it gives you Cause you can't blame the time Cause it's only in your mind
Go vote for Pia at these blog awards. I am basically grateful that someone I read is nominated for something. I swear. I guess I am either out of it or the rest of the world simply has no taste. I am glad to have someone to vote for somewhere. She has a great blog one of the best of course so go read her and then go vote. Addendum to this is that Doug has also been nominated, this via the gossip blog line that we have worked so hard on this last year. So we all must go back and vote for Doug under most inspirational blog as well pia under best blog.
You're breaking your mind... your breaking your mind.... your breaking your mind.... your breaking your mind..... your breaking your mind.. your breaking your mind.... your breaking your.... mind breaking your mind, mind. mind.
all red lyrics/Jack Johnson / my hot, married, older boyfriend in the Pacific. You can download a live perfectly legal version of Sexi Plexi here via an April 2003 concert from the Live Music Archive. This one is in MP3 format so you don't need to convert it.

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the hell out of Hawaii.

Also, Happy New Year in case I don't catch you before then.

12/28/2005 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

You're a poet, storyteller, and word master all wrapped in one, Miss Cooper.

You're the better of all of us and far too great for the world.

I shall count the days till you come back to regale us with another intelligent and entertaining post.

12/28/2005 05:38:00 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Have some fun in the sun! See you next year lady!

12/28/2005 05:47:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

I'm voting, I'm voting! Between you and MTV I don't know how I couldn't get the message. lol

Have a lovely trip in Hawaii. I was depressed to read in our local paper today there will be no sun for the rest of the year (due to cloud cover). Then I realized I get to take my sunny vacation soon too!

It's like recharging a battery. Have the grandest time recharging yours.

12/28/2005 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! You can blog from Hawaii; T1 lines are there; I know.

But don't. Have a great trip. Will miss you. Sorry I was too normal in my weird things post

Thanks for the plug. Doug was nominated and not by me for "most inspirational" I think he is very inspiring

12/28/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Wombat: You too sweet wombat.

mojo: ha ha, you humor me so.

mizzy bohem: for sure, have a good holiday with the family nad make funny memories.

Dan:Thanks Dan and you do some recharging as well ya hear.

Finn: Sending it in my dreams...or yours.

Pia: yea I can blog but not sure I will although I will probabably do a Happy New Year. I'm walking right over to vote for Doug..let me get my shoes on... i didn't see that I guess I will have to scroll through that blog now.

12/28/2005 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Alice, you'll be sorely missed but enjoy the day off. May the new year be even better for you personally and bring a measure of peace and a piece of plenty to Darfur. I'm off to vote for Pia.

12/28/2005 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

You lucky girl...

I do believe Ms. Cooper deserves a spot in the blog awards... ;)

Have a blast in Hawaii!

12/28/2005 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year. And come back with photos of you wearing less on a beach. And less and less :P

Or, just remember to come back to us.

12/28/2005 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

To think I spent a couple of days in a much less temeperate environment and I was just grateful for the rest.

You enjoy your rest.

I enjoyed the Jack Johnson.

12/28/2005 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I just stopped over and did some voting at your command. I do agree with day by day ...you should be nominated for something but I get the feeling it is not your thing.

I like both of the sites you mentioned. Most of the sites you have listed here are hard to categorize but they are all good.

Excellent taste miss Alice.

12/28/2005 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Surf a few for me sweetie! Wish I was going with you! Have a great time and enjoy the pacific!

Happy New Year!

12/28/2005 04:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun for you dear girl, your absence will cause a void in this internet space I venture through every so often.

12/28/2005 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hula-hula hoop baby!

Bring home some pics and post 'em here! Especially when you swallow the torch and put it out inside your mouth!

LOLZ!!!

12/28/2005 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Doug: You too dawg, you too.

girl: Right now I just want a spot on the plane Friday as I'm on standby for Friday due to not planning to go originally. My scheduled flight takes off Saturday.

coyote: I'll come back not so sure about the pictures this is a family event.

bizman: thanks and thanks and happy new year

leigh: I will try , although I am hardly a qualified Hawaii surfer or body border for that matter. I can't wait though.

joe: voids are mind clearing.

tao: I can hula hoop, the torch stuff naw..I've been there several times and never have even been tempted.

12/29/2005 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

You are about the 3rd or 4th person who I've heard is spending the holidays in Hawaii. You lucky people...just keep pouring salt on my wounds. I wish I was on the beach...getting lai'd.

12/29/2005 05:19:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

becky: hi ya... um yea Hawaii will be crowded. No comment as to the rest. The clientele here is rather prudish. ;)

12/30/2005 02:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home