1.19.2006

Fun with Coop and ......just Coop.

eNews Flash and Memes in bad taste: For those that read him and for those that did not... Belle aka the former Transcon is back. He is now Verurteilt zum Individium . I kept him on my sidebar for six months after he stopped posting. I happened to find out he was back as I did keep his link on my tool bar and manage to click on every so often. I had no real hope he would return...alas....as luck would have it�he has returned. I�m actually pretty happy about this. Welcome him back. Now he may be annoyed as he is not exactly one who likes on this pop culture bull shit but go check him out I always found him like a breath of fresh air in a land of the absurdly same meandering thoughtless universe of blog world. . I will hook his link back on my sidebar as soon as I get my template shakes under control. Now no poetry or musings, just straight out garbage today, as this week my energies are directed at things which need to be done here, and not here as in this blog, but here as in the place I am staring into space at right now. Let�s just mess around today. I promise to be profound in a few days. A week tops. Now I've made my own blessed by Blogg'd badge and it may not be suitable for this high class place so I am going to put it up while I work on another one. Check it out right below the news. Kudos to him for his new meme, the king of making fun of memes has posted one and it is as disgusting as one would expect. It�s called RILF. Those of you about middle school age will know what this means as you will be familiar with the acronym MILF often used by pimply faced prepubescent boys when referring to the mother of a friend or classmate and trying to be cool as if they would ever have a chance to F anything�.nevermind someones mother. Meme: RILF Meme: Which Reader would I like to�..as Brad puts it�.. shag. (which by the way shows his age to be considerably older than I thought he was. I don't think I've ever heard that term used by anyone younger than sixty- five) One must list the readers and give a reasons. The original meme had no number but my goodness one could list everyone on their blogroll and the thing could go on forever so let� say�.list the ten bloggers on your sidebar you would want to "shag" most at this point in time and tell why. Oh I�m working on my list now, sort of and hope to post it tonight. Don�t try to stop me. For the moment Islamic things call. I�m not going to ask you (unless you really want to) to click on my renter as I know certain people have an attitude about that which has been conveyed and passed on to everyone associated with the those catheists over at the naked gym. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CATHEISTS I'll be back later so...... hold your breath. I love blue people.

16 Comments:

Blogger Sar said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to read your list.

And this blue gal loves ya too. ;)

1/19/2006 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I'll be waiting for the list.

Not the usual but I'm open for entertainment with the weekend coming.

Interesting badge.

Talk about blue people.

1/19/2006 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue People... ;)

Can't wait for your list... I would list... but...but.. but... :)

1/19/2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

yikes I didn't realize it was that late when I posted that. I am sort of messing around but still have a lot of work to do. I have tomorrow morning though so I promise to embarrass myself and everyone else at that time.

1/19/2006 11:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also glad to see Transcon reincarnated.
I like your "Blogg'd" button.
What are cathesists? Am I one? I really didn't mind being asked, or clicking.
I think if I did that meme Dr. Weirsdo would be disturbed. I can't help it if he doesn't blog!

1/19/2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heh. Blue people.

Some people say that they accept everyone whether they be black, white, red, yellow, brown, purple or green. Come on, that's going a bit too far. To hell with purple people!

Unless they're choking

Then help them


Sorry. Mitch Hedburg quotes are a knee-jerk for me.

Hooray for sexual exudation!

1/20/2006 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger dan said...

Rilf huh?

I think most of my readers are married so that kind of thing would immediately get me reduced to pulp without the help of a Ron Popeil-sponsored kitchen aid.

1/20/2006 02:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, I am flattered; thanks for the endorsement and re-addition to your sidebar. As far as the RILF goes� I pushed your blogg�d button and was somewhat amused; I wish I had as much energy as brad. Based on RILF, I guess Mr. brad wishes he had more energy to get down to more serious business than writing. Additionally, let me tell you, I found the its all Greek to me article, on blogg�d, insightful and illuminating � it redefined my notion of the ancients, and for this I am deeply thankful. Maybe I will be so fortunate as to be burn�d by blogg�d one day? WWND [what would Nietzsche do]? This is a question that I have been asking myself allot lately, and I must admit that I have no fucking clue [but would like to]. I think if I posted a RILF list, people would come looking for me� and I wouldn�t like that. Good luck with women and Islam. By the way, I love blue people too.

1/20/2006 03:12:00 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Oooh! This bohemian is hitched so I have to resort to the 5th amendment here...

Did someone say sexual exudation? Me like!

Hey... where's your RILF list! Nosey bohemians wanna know!

1/20/2006 03:45:00 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

you love me! you really really love me!
For the record my age is somewhere between middle school and retirement. (does that help?)

For your married folks, don't be shy, remember just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu...

1/20/2006 04:14:00 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Three words, Alice:

Burning of Troy

1/20/2006 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I think I used the word "MILF" last night. But I guess after you turn 30, chances are most women you know or tend to be attracted to, have kids already.

I am too, can't wait to see your list.

1/20/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be waiting for that list.

Need some fun now and then.

The badge is quite tastefully done.

Some of my best friends are blue people.


joeg

1/20/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

weirsdo:a captist atheist


wombat: yea yea yea

dan: we wouldn't want that.

belle: I�m just glad you're back.

mizzy bohem: it's coming I kind of got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...I feel soooo bad for the people I have to leave out. ;)

brad: uhh no.
Late retirement you mean?

Dog: anything to make me feel better???? lol damn Homer.

leigh: I sadly haven't used it recently but damn except for my own most mothers I have seen are not all that.

joe g: I figured you for a blue people lover from the get go.



As luck would have it I got up late...late meaning ..late and have to run, and I mean literally, to class. I will diligently work on the list and post it later.

I also want to keep those very large pay pal bribes coming in, I�m up to a thousand dollars now and I do go to the highest bidder.

1/20/2006 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

See? It wasn't my fault! Weirdso would have pointed you to it anyways!

1/20/2006 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blue and I have shagged though never have used that word; it's so quaint it's adorable

And if you ever ask why people like your writing again, I will show you this post

Love everything about it

1/20/2006 05:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home