1.21.2006

It's OK If You Don't Know Everything - I do

Wombat�. disregard my comment in previous post. I don�t win at everything���.. I am getting quite concerned. I have tried to rent like fifteen blogs and every time I was denied. :( Blog Bid Date Status Written In Stone 40 credits 2006-January-22 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not Getting Naked: Baring All About Life 75 credits 2006-January-21 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not Faerytale Dreams 15 credits 2006-January-20 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not Luka's Incogblogo 11 credits 2006-January-19 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not addendum 1/22/06- 4:48 pm In a Westerly Direction 40 credits 2006-January-22 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not infinitely pie 15 credits 2006-January-22 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not

addedum 1/22/06 9:32 pm

A Jumbled Mind 25 credits 2006-January-23 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not

atroxi.com 10 credits 2006-January-23 DeniedBlog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not addendum 1/23/06 12:13 pm Jaded Sunburns 40 credits 2006-January-23 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not nepalsites. sites for all 22 credits 2006-January-23 Denied Blog to be promoted : Wonderland or Not Well,four six eight ten not fifteen but you get my point. Talk about making someone paranoid. I'm sure it has something to do with the RILF post below. I knew my reputation would be shot after that. Of course I am nothing if not extremely frugal, and looking at the stats on some of the blogs that were asking upwards of a hundred credits I had to laugh.......... mean of me I know. Either way...I will trudge on through the muck and the mire and diligently search for a cheap blog to rent just to say I did it. I am nothing if not a follower of men, lover of dogs, wooer of wombats, with a need to surf with lesbians while trapped with writers on Prince Edward's Island, who sees dead(dedd) people as an opportunity to advance the sexual sciences. As promised nothing worth reading this weekend. I'm still a little under the weather or shall we say under a nose working overtime in the mucus manufacturing field. regardless I went running in CP early this morning and spent hours in the library...god I now feel rejuvenated. You may find this odd but running and libraries do that to me. Speaking of strange, I had a weird aim the other night. Oh never mind I have to go. I�ll post it tomorrow. I�m going to see a band recommended to me by������.well no one �.but I�m going anyway. Still don�t feel great but ever the martyr I go on into the bowels of the city. I�m late, I�m late, for a very important date���..you know the drill after all this is Wonderland or Not.

30 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

I thought the post was funny. Not your usual but funny and it didn't seem to be offensive. I enjoyed it.



I think it's because you are too good to have to sit on the side of some funky blog and they know it.

1/21/2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh, to hell with them. That thread > blogrenting. So you still win in the long run.

1/21/2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger dan said...

Even if I didn't make your list, I'd still let you rent my blog.

And I'm cheap.

Wait a minute. That didn't come out right at all.

1/22/2006 01:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't know a good "blogger" when they read 'em. If they found the word "Fuck" offensive then who needs them. You know we all "do it"... some do it with others and some do it with themselves. It's a fact of life!

1/22/2006 02:53:00 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

you're too good for shit like that. trust me, i've experience in these matters. =)

1/22/2006 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Bastards! I HATE Blog Explosion! DON'T get me started on Blog Explosion... Damn bastards!

I actually had something to say but...

Blog Explosion... Fuck 'em I say!

1/22/2006 09:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you would bother to rent space on blogs that can't hold a candle to this one. I've looked at some of those blogs and I have found but a few worth looking at. This is in a different class and that, my sweet young thing, is most likely why you have been denied.

1/22/2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger camera shy said...

trans

taken out of context
that sounded . . . ummm . . .well. . . you know

alice
your site is mysterious to me
i will spend some time
walking through

1/22/2006 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger Rio said...

you're wonderful. running rejuvenates me but i still have to get back in bed directly after.

1/22/2006 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't understand you; we think we do.

Am witted out.

How does everybody but me have a cute Bring it on! button, and I have never even seen them?

Just another question to pontificate over

1/22/2006 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

bizman: you are such a brown noser.

wombat: good , I like to win.

robotman: the later is true but I don't have gorges to jump from.

dan: I had heard you were cheap, but I thought it was just nasty gossip.

shayna: lol

tran: i love that picture.

miz bohem: I'm almost ready to give you leigh after that. Not quite.

joe: how old are you just answer me that.

blog this: walk on through blog this it is always an open house here.

rio: you rejuvenate me...running however does keep me awake....


pia: of course you all do. I made it the minute i saw that site. I stole the graphics from them though.

1/22/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

The odd way that things, which already seem a bit surreal just jump up and run away over the horizon and end up totally baffling.
Rock on!

1/22/2006 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I'll tell ya why you can't rent a blog...I put the mojo hex on you for not letting me rent here and being callously passed over as a RILF candidate.

sniff, pout, pout

1/22/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Gaspppppppp

You were nominated Jay... and I am a fair blog landlord and took the first one that came. I obviously wasn't thinking about the vodoo powers you hold.

I will know better next time.

1/22/2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Alice, after your RILF post I'd give you real estate. A lady of such elegance shouldn't have to rent.

1/22/2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Rexy I missed you my poetic friend.

it is all a big baffle

Doug: But ..whats that old song...
That why the lady is a tramp..

1/22/2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Alice, Leigh is already mine, MINE I SAY!

*bohemian throws back head and lets out a loud victory laugh*

The girl is mine,
Mine, mine,
Oh she's mine,
Mine, mine!

1/23/2006 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

Lol...

Yeah...watch out for the mucus factory virus going around.Knocked me out for four-five days. Plenty of rest, fluids, yadda yadda :)

Libraries make you feel rejuvenated? Awww...that just makes a librarian feel all warm and fuzzy inside, chica.

You know what? This MizBohemia/Alice faux-catfight over Leigh is getting kind of hot ;)

1/23/2006 06:09:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just popping in to say I am still reading even if I haven't commented for a few days. I've lost my ability to be verbose :P

1/23/2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

what the fuck?
hey, i'm back in the day and popping pills or is this another one of finn's nightmare-day-scapes running riot with my mind?
this place is so...
so...
fucking offbeat it could be a jazz drum.

1/23/2006 11:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came home from a two hour dentist appointment--no nitrous--pouring rain going--bribed a cab driver to talk me

Going to bed.

Hope the band was good and that you are better

Anybody who turns down your blog doesn't know true quality

We love you

1/23/2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Zenpro: Mizzy B is out of control. ;)
I do so love libraries and I am trying to fluid up.
Felt great yesterday but today i feel like shit and have to trudge off to an afternoon class. ;(

cocaine jesus: my o my o my....that is the nicest thing i have heard all morning.

pia: feel better and get some sleep it is a good day for it, i'll check on you later.
Coyote: Ah since when are you lacking in verbosity? I'm alsmot certain you must be ill for this to have occured.

1/23/2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Pause said...

Alice you don't need to rent any lblogs I think you attract good traffic with your posts. Next time I rent I 'll keep an eye out for you though.

1/23/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Fun RILF list, Alice, and from all the excitement it generated, it's obvious why you listed Leigh #1. Well that and the wet suit.

And why on earth is an independent blog leader such as yourself trying to rent space elsewhere anyway?

Hope you're feeling better. Sorry to hear the illin caught up with you.

1/23/2006 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Croaker: Thank yo vedy much sir.

Sar:
I know sar I was just playing around thought I�d have some fun and then when everyone kept denying it I started having more fun . It must have been all the benadryl and motrin I took this weekend. ;) Yea I thought I had it licked for sure and then this morning ...whooooshhhhhhh

1/23/2006 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Probly people dont want to rent you're blog, Smart Alic, because you are Libral and try to steal there boyfreind's!!!!! And I DO find it od!!!! Liberries give me the creep's!!!!!

1/23/2006 09:56:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

they want to rent my blog you silly girl...they won't let me rent theirs....
I know it's because I am slightly liberal and try to steal their older, drunk , used to be famous, boyfriends, am quite smart and hang around with dogs, wombats, naked barbie dolls, librarians and blue people.

Someone will get the joke eventually. Until then I�m taking drugs and going to bed.

1/23/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

Of course, you've got to sneak the "do me" reference when I'm plain tuckered out from concert-going and such. You sneaky minx...

I think all my AIM's are rather weird. Here's a gem that just happens to be one of my two frequent away message.

Patrick: I think something may be wrong.
B: Oh no, what's wrong?
Patrick: I've missed my period this month.
B: ...I'm hanging up now.


Actually, on second thought, that's my weird AIM. Come to think of it, I'm pretty much the originator of all weird AIMs saved on my computer.

1/23/2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

ha ha

ya woke me up mojo

I thought you were offended and just to polite to mention it but yeah.

1/23/2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

You can rent my blog for free.

1/25/2006 02:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home