2.05.2006

For The Moment

This is it for the moment. I just got in as I spent yesterday with some friends in Maryland although I was annoyed all day as it appeared my blog had been hacked or something. Mizzy B was quite concerned, much more so than blogger but that is to be expected because you get what you pay for.

I will be moving to a new place because it did kind of take my breath away to think I could loose a years worth of posts, but not until I figure out how to upload wordpress themes, change them to my liking and actually make them work.

I will repost the post I wrote Friday, which kept disappearing, after I do the necessary things one does after getting up at six and immediately taking a long drive. Go to the bathroom, shower, brush teeth, grab coffee etc.

You may want to click on my renter as she paid a lot of money to sit over there and not get any hits.

If this remains all squished together it is because I can't format it into paragraphs...I it just does not come out that way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Hey chica!

Glad to see this is back up and running! For now I guess... I would have had a heart attack!

Hope the move to wordpress goes smoothly!

Rest up and blog on amiga!

2/05/2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've already gone on the record about how much that sucks. That having been said, I can't wait to see your new site

2/05/2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I about passed out when I came here yesterday and it was gone.

2/05/2006 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home